Friday 15 February 2013

2 Weeks and I'm Bored.

Yesterday, I found out that there's clashed between the schedules of subjects I have been taking and the result of that is I have to choose between Structures I and Islamic Worldview. 

.... As the process of adding the Islamic Worldview subject was just really crazy and almost made me wanna cry in the middle of the campus the other day plus it's really difficult to register that subject via online, and as Structures I is offered every semester, I decided to let go Structures I. 

Hence, I merely taking three subjects this semester. Sigh~ 

I guess, I have to make use of my time to study harder and practice my drawing skills. 

I've been looking for material the past few days and I don't know whether this sounds good or just weird, I've also been trying to find something that I can't really describe in words as for now. 

It might be a thing. Or maybe a person. 

That can make me myself again. 

I guess I'm just really down because of not being able to continue design studio with my friends. 



Why does this happen to me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment