Sunday 8 September 2013

New Year. New Goals.

So I woke up this morning with one thing popped into my head at once.

New academic year. This year is going to be my second year since I change to Architecture Department here in Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design of IIUM.

There are only few subjects left before I'm proceeding to my second year. Can't wait to be done with First Year subjects!

I already registered 3 subjects so far, Building Constructions and Materials 3, Environmental Science & System 2 and Building Services 1. I'll register the remaining 2 once I'm back on campus tomorrow.

Anyway, as I was saying, new goals.

Most importantly, I wan to do better in Design Studio. I really hope that this upcoming semester will run smoothly unlike the previous year where everything was chaotic with mixed directions by different lecturers and whatnot.

I think I'm becoming more and more adapted to this course. Thank God.

well, I need to pack up everything today so I guess I'll see you guys next blogpost.

P.S.: Less is More. No. When it comes to my hostel essentials, there's no way that less is more. The list could go on and I probably gonna buy a lot of things if you were to bring me to IKEA now. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment