Friday 13 September 2013

Typical First Week.

So I heard the Design Studio was postponed due to the First Year's bai'ah (Promise) session today. Ah, I remember when I took my oath. I was the only who's sitting while others are required to stand up. Haha That's another day's story.

So I just decided to clear out all my fees, with additional of RM12.50 to my hostel fee (Thank God we don't have to register our electrical appliances anymore!) and went to KAED Office to register the remaining 2 subjects. Then, I just head back to my mahallah and continue unpacking my stuffs.

That was on Monday. On Tuesday, I went to my Architectural Graphics studio and meet Dr. Zaiton who just got back from Rome after 2 years. Listening to her experiences is definitely making you wanna go there like now, now.

On Wednesday, I had my first Building Services 1 class, taught by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ali Raza. I'm definitely not happy with this, due to last semester's experience with History and Theory of Architecture 2. But then, all we can do is pray hard and study well, right?

Yesterday, I had my first Environmental Science and System 2 class, taught by our beloved newly-appointed Deputy Dean Academic Affair, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Noor Aziah. Like before, ESS 2 is going to be amazing. She issued out the briefing for our assignments, that's need to be submitted after mid-sem break. Sigh~

As for today, we had the Design Studio session from the morning until lunch and continued from 2 to 4 p.m.. But only for today as starting next week, Friday's session will be only in the morning. First Minor Project has been issued and as for that, we gonna start with a group task. I'll post on that later. Oh, no session for this upcoming Monday. Cause it's holiday, baby! Hoyeah!

So, that's a wrap for this week. I'll see you guys on the next blogpost.

#StudioXVI

No comments:

Post a Comment