Sunday 5 January 2014

University Breaks and Future Plans

Finally I'm done with examinations and right now I'm in the middle of packing for holiday! :D

New Year was celebrated in exam hall so I guess I'm gonna do some sort of delayed celebrations with family members at home. hehe

Anyway, I honestly don't really know what sort of things I'm going to do for this upcoming break as I'm still nervous about whether I survived my second attempt in Architectural Design 1 (studio) subject.

My parents already decided on our trips to Kuching, Sarawak for about a week I think 2 days after I'm back in KK later and of course we're gonna go to visit my bro and our lil' Adam so that's included.

other than that, I'm pretty sure my schedule is opened without anything to do during the break.

I'm thinking of taking some sort of photography class but I have no damn clue where I should be going for it. Sigh.

Future plans. 

Like I said above, whether I'm going to survived firs or not is still I'm unsure about but right now I have 2 options.

If I really did survived the subject, I guess proceeding to Design 2 will be hassle-free and I'll be sticking to my current study plans.

but if I didn't... I guess it's time to wake up and find a new path. it's been almost 3 years and I'm still in freaking first year of first degree. I covered all my first year subjects and I'm afraid I exhausted my semesters so yeah, I'm very much worried about that.

But of course, I tried my best, albeit so many things happened not according to my plans this semester so let's hope this semester turned out okay and there's gonna be a post on Design 2 within a month time. :)

Until then, take care.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment