Wednesday 4 January 2012

Returning 14 Books...

...to the library! :D Not really that much of reading materials compare to those in senior years. Most of them are on architecture and built environment and few books on drawing techniques.

Anyway, I've been thinking about architecture more and more each and everyday.

Now that it's going to hit me in the face, the fact is just... keep on pressing me.

I really wanna go for it. Really. All I'm praying for right now is for my God to give me strength to go for it.

It's going to take some time to be over with what i've done in the past. I know that.

It's going to take some time to let go certain things. I know that.

but at the same time all I want is nothing can get into my head right now and cloud my judgment.

Pray that everything's going to be alright.

Peace 'em out!




1 comment: