Saturday 29 October 2011

Of Weststar Art Shop and KLCC.

It's Saturday and it's the opposite tradition of my family where I'll go off campus every Saturday. Therefore, as for today, I went out to Weststar Art Shops to replenish my art supplies with a classmate. 

We took the bus from the campus around 12 noon and took a cab from Wangsa Maju station to the shop. it's gonna take a long while before the bus going to move from the station so... 

After we went to all Weststar branches around there, got all the stuffs we need, we took a cab back to LRT station and headed to KL Sentral. Well, that was the plan. 

We went to KLCC, and after hanging out like 20 minutes in Kinokuniya, my classmate went off to see his brother at KL Sentral. Leaving me with Steve Jobs' biography.

 

I read like 30 pages, check out some more books on the second level where awesome architecture books filling out two-third of the area, and read some of the latest releases by my favourite author on the 'vampire' section. 

I went out of Kinokuniya around 4.30 p.m. and while I was on the way towards the elevator, I saw this. 


It's Faber-Castell's mini corner right in front of it. As you guys already know, I did missed the launching of the awesome exhibition in Pavilion KL last month, so I decided to just take some pictures. Though there are not much of things to see, still... Just bear with me, okay! 


Would love to get some of these paster colours... 


Still got to ask few questions to the sales person. Do you guys know that on the pencil colours, especially the expensive ones that are being used by professional artists, they have stars on it and every star represent 25 years of durability? 

Around 5 p.m., I went down to grab some drinks and Auntie Anne's pretzels and headed back to campus right after. 

Yes, babe... drool some more! I know they're your favourite!

Okay, peeps! It's time for another tradition - Horror Night. For tonight, I'm gonna watch A Nightmare on the Elm Street, 2010 remake of the '84 movie of the same name, directed by Samuel Bayer and produced by Michael Bay. BTW, the movie original score is damn good. Scored by my favourite composer, Steve Jablonsky, who're also the composer of Michael Bay's Transformer's Trilogy original scores. Check it out!



Enjoy your weekend, y'all!


Awesomeness,

No comments:

Post a Comment