Thursday 23 February 2012

Subjects For the Semester...

Finally, I got to register my subjects... :)

I had to change my Bahasa's section as it clashes with my QSBE... Hence, changed instructor as well...

I just attended QSBE lecture so far... all in all, the lecturer is so awesome! He's Asst. Prof. Dr. Spahic Omer. Known for Islamic architecture books and other amazing things... I just can't believe to actually have him as one of my lecturer. well, I did have an awesome lecturer before but he failed me (and other 80+ students) in Molecular Biology, so...

Okay! Time for Cultural and Human Behaviour in the Built Environment class. This is the last lecture by our Asst. Prof. Dr. Zaiton as she's going to enjoy her one-month vacation before flying to Rome, Italy. Wow. Italy...

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment