Tuesday 27 September 2011

Graphic Communication

I've been studying Science for the past 7 years of my life so this is my first Art class after that many years....

The class is basically focusing on drawing and I hope I can beat the subject and score... Trying to get the bigger view on how do we communicate through drawings.

The lecturer asked us to produce 10 sketches per week in a bound sketchbook that is containing acid-free paper to preserve the drawings better. All assignments should be submitted in A3 sized paper and we are required to produce our own port folio that is to be submitted at the end of the semester for overall evaluation.

For the first class, we were doing some very basic of drawings i.e. lines and after awhile, we kind of going freestyle.

I got to see some amazing drawings among my classmates too!

Overall, the class was fun and it was the first time I attended a class that is also want me to get closer to my own flow of emotions and try to relate it with my drawings. That was totally refreshing...

No comments:

Post a Comment