Wednesday 14 December 2011

Am I Serious?

A classmate asked me a question this afternoon.

"Which department are you going to next semester?" 


Before this, I would definitely say it it right out. But all of a sudden, my voice stuck and I was speechless. For a moment there, I was 100% sure that I have a second thought regarding this matter.

No, E. I told myself. This is it. After 4 wrong stations in 2 terminals, this is the one. I got the ticket in my hands right now and all this while I am almost 80% sure about the road I was about to hit. There's no way I'm backing out of this.

"I'm going to architecture, if God's willing. Of course it depends on so many factors we know but yes. That's the plan."


Right after that, I got my IBE mid term's result.

One word. Awesome!

Next, we set the date for our final exam which is going to be on 3rd of January. Maths' paper going to be on 8th.


Dear God, I need the strength to keep heading forward in my life. Give me guidances and patients so I could go through this. Amin.


Au revoir,

No comments:

Post a Comment