Wednesday 5 October 2011

Basic Computing Skills

Salam and hi! To those who're taking this subject for the current semester, first of all I would like to advice you guys to be very open about this subject. Why? Because for some of you who are up and high on computer stuffs and get really techie when we talk about computer (but still didn't passed the qualifying test for this subject), or want to upgrade your overall CGPA before entering the Kulliyyah, please prepared yourself to go to the very basic of knowledge of computer.

I took this subject last semester and yes, I wasn't informed about the qualifying test so I ended up by taking this subject with an instructor from KICT.

The class overall was quite fun actually as I got to refresh all my knowledge about PC world as I've been using Mac OS X since 2009... Therefore, I did put some extra juice on Mac world among the notes given out as it also part of the discussions we had in classes before.

I hope you guys have fun while taking the subject as it actually quite an easy subject. Don't be intimidated by storied from other students as I believe that if you think that this subject is going to be fun, it will. But if doesn't, you're not some 6 year old who don't know how to make it fun. It's computer by the way... There's no way it should be boring...

Good luck!

E

P.S.: If there's anything you guys are not clear about, just drop some comments and I'll try my best to answer them...

No comments:

Post a Comment