Thursday 6 October 2011

GC: Assignment #5

I spent the whole evening after dinner trying to figure the right placement of my subject for this assignment. I tried more that 10 placements but it didn't feel right.

I guess this is what you get if you choose high heels... Plus the lightings didn't give any help. If I place it nicely, the lightings just went weird as my high heels kinda have smooth finishes so the light bounced back in a very complicated way.

but then I guess, it's better this way...

Here goes...

Basically this is the second sketch of it. I didn't really like the first sketch as it kinda in the wrong placement. 


Yep! I chose to place them on my studying table so it's easy to draw them in front of me... I'm so going to get myself a drawing board this weekend!


This is the line of the subject... Something wrong with the heels points... It's okay, i think I'm going to fix them later using the shading and all... 

Assignment #5

This is after the final touches... Of course, I still need to improve my hatching techniques. Our lecturer seemed to like it. Let's hope for fair evaluation as I'm a beginner... =)



Regards,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment