Friday 28 October 2011

Charcoal.. Again

As for the GC class yesterday, we're working on the entourage, in this case a group of people sitting together and therefore to accomplish this, some of us (including moi) took turn to be the models while others draw within half an hour.

I was in cadet when I was in secondary school so being still for half an hour is almost effortless. One trick will do just to make it through the whole time of stillness.

At the end of the class, me and some of the classmates are planning to go to the West Star Art Shop most probably this Saturday. Good plan I guess, as I need to replenish my colour supplies too. Probably gonna get some medium charcoal to explore some more on the medium itself.

The truth is, this is the most relaxing week I ever had since the 3rd week of this semester. of course, I have to use this time to read some more on colouring techniques and finishing up the reading on Built Environment topics.

I borrowed this book from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu via Inter-Library Loan, entitled "Environmental Science: A Global Concern" as our library's copy is still in process. Lots of easy to digest contents! Totally recommend this for those who want to read on pollution, natural resources, and global environmental issues.

As for the assignment, (finally!)  we're required to pick a full body picture of someone and tried to re-produce it i.e. re-draw it. I'm high on Pirates of the Caribbean movies right now so I'm probably gonna draw jack Sparrow or something. Hmm, nice! This adds another theme on my sketch book!


Alright, guys! It's almost 3 in the morning! I probably need to get back to bed~


Stay awesome!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment