Thursday 20 October 2011

GC: Assignment #10 Part I

As for today, we walked from KAED's Tutorial Room 4 - where my usual class is being held, to the Main Hall in Cultural Activity Centre (CAC), went to the top of the tower - the one that you can see the river as if it running right under it. We even saw some students were kayaking on the river!

Finally, we ended our little tour in CAC's garden... 
For this assignment, we were required to choose either one-point or two-points perspective view. Me and another classmate chose the same spot, which is...


Looking at this, I'm planning on not to draw this view according to the original view which mean, I probably going to edit few things that I don't want to appear in my drawing later...

When the time's up, I was only done with the lines sketch and same goes to some of my classmates which is why most of us we'll be coming back to this garden this Saturday, all with the same purpose - to finish our drawings.

Other than tired after walking for quite a long way just now, I'm still feeling slightly disgusted with what I found in the tower earlier today. Believe me, you guys don't want to know.

Anyway, I'll see you guys in the part II of this entry...


Warm regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment